Announcement

Collapse

Contact details

Effective today, the contact details for the Northern Ireland Veterans' Association have changed to the following

The Secretary
57 Mortimer Street,
Derby.

DE24 8FX

Email: membership@nivets.org.uk
Web: www.nivets.org.uk
Mob: 07368 293729

NIVA Administration.
See more
See less

Kings Regt 24th October 1990

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Regt 24th October 1990

Twenty Two years ago (Today) 24th October 2012 I will be remembering my fallen comrades who were murdered by the IRA. That date was 24th October 1990. Five of my Friends were on duty that day serving for their Queen & Country. For that they gave their lives. I am proud to know these lads>L/Cpl Stephen Burrows, Kingsman Stephen Beacham,Kingsman Vincent Scott,Kingsman David Sweeney & Kingsman Paul Worrall I am proud to have served along side them. I will make my tribute today on here and i will raise a glass to the five Kingos gone but never forgotten

‎15.00 hrs 27 October, Op Banner Memorial, St Johns Gardens, Liverpool (Behind St Georges Hall). V2 Remembrance Service for all Kings Regiment losses in Northern Ireland. All welcome.
    NEC ASPERA TERRENT

Yes Robbo, it's a date that is fixed in all the minds of us veterans. Hopefully, some other NIVA members will attend on Saturday. I'm sure we will also join you in raising a glass to absent friends.
    We Will Remember Them.
    You cannot fight a war with one hand tied behind your back.

Comment

I was asked to attend but can't make it, sorry. Please pass on our best wishes to all Kingsmen.

Absent friends.
      Visit tree 49/189 @ the NMA and say hello.

Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel...
        Because those that matter, don't mind.
        And those that mind, don't matter!

Comment

Working...
        X