Announcement

Collapse

Contact details

Effective today, the contact details for the Northern Ireland Veterans' Association have changed to the following

The Secretary
57 Mortimer Street,
Derby.

DE24 8FX

Email: membership@nivets.org.uk
Web: www.nivets.org.uk
Mob: 07368 293729

NIVA Administration.
See more
See less

Cpl Bryan Criddle BEM RAVC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in Musgrave park hospital at the same time Brian died there . every one was very upset even though we had been told it was coming . Rest in peace Brian --never forgotten .
    Alll the 444444444's the Pompadours !

If at first you don't succeed give up and let some other mug do it .

Comment

Originally posted by Keihud View Post
      Cpl Bryan Criddle BEM RAVC killed on 22/07/1973 aged 34
      Died four days after being injured in land mine attack on British Army foot patrol, near Clogher, CountyTyrone .
      Bryan it does not seem that long ago when I first hear the news . I know jason will still be by your side.
      Had the pleasure of Brian's company briefly at times. A truly nice lad through and through. Shame I did not know him much better.

Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel...
        Because those that matter, don't mind.
        And those that mind, don't matter!

Comment

Originally posted by ecky thump View Post
          Had the pleasure of Brian's company briefly at times. A truly nice lad through and through. Shame I did not know him much better.
          We will not forget them here mate, if you ever notice me being "irreverent" or worse regards i e d's it is not that I disrespect those we lost, just that I survived a bomb in belfast in 71, damaged yes but still here 42 years on so that I can remember them.
          Spanners do it with their tools.

Comment

Working...
          X