Announcement

Collapse

Contact details

Effective today, the contact details for the Northern Ireland Veterans' Association have changed to the following

The Secretary
57 Mortimer Street,
Derby.

DE24 8FX

Email: membership@nivets.org.uk
Web: www.nivets.org.uk
Mob: 07368 293729

NIVA Administration.
See more
See less

Lest We Forget this Christmas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lest We Forget this Christmas.

A seasonal message from my Belgian office.

This is the time of year when we miss absent family members and friends.

So with this in mind, may I also respectfully remind all of us to spare a thought for our silent neighbours wherever they lay, those being our nations war fallen who rest in peace nearby to where we live and work today.

They gave up their future Christmas's and their families for the freedoms we all enjoy today so my seasonal message this year is to spare a thought for our nations and allied fallen this Christmas.

Why not pay them a visit and thank them for our freedom which allows us to do this. Sombre reflection at a fallen comrades grave often brings our daily lives back into order.

Lest We Forget!

Switches

Hear hear............to the fallen wherever they lay.

Comment

Well said.

Comment

I hope to visit some of our Op Banner fallen over the break and if I come across any CWGC stones, I will pause for thought. It's the least I can do.
        You cannot fight a war with one hand tied behind your back.

Comment

All Gave Some. Some Gave All.

We have an obligation to ensure that the fallen are never forgotten. And to those that presently serve, and their families, THANK YOU.

Comment

Working...
          X