Announcement

Collapse

Contact details

Effective today, the contact details for the Northern Ireland Veterans' Association have changed to the following

The Secretary
57 Mortimer Street,
Derby.

DE24 8FX

Email: membership@nivets.org.uk
Web: www.nivets.org.uk
Mob: 07368 293729

NIVA Administration.
See more
See less

rembering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rembering

hello to you all
    i served in NI when i was just a boy and it has taken me until i reached 50 years of age to come to terms with what i witnessed during those two years.I revisited the province when i was 50 years of age to put some ghosts to rest.
    WE WILL REMBER THEM.
    ex 5n9

Good to see you posting mate.
    You are definately among friends here as we all served and experienced various forms of 'unrest' with what we witnessed while on tour.
    Coming to terms with that is partly what we are about.
    Take care, and come back as often as you wish

Comment

Welcome to a fellow TAB,
      I'm ex Legion We may have x paths in 73 I was detached duty 74 to 76. Cyprus then Lurgan while you were in Omagh

MEREBIMUR

Comment

We may well have pc i stayed with the windies throughout the tour and back to aliwell at tidworth.Do you rember Archie from Asqn who drove a chieftain through a bore sighting screen on hone ranges after consuming a bottle of BOLs cherry brandy?Also when two lads from Asqn nicked the guard commanders tank and took it for a ride down queens avenue towards lumpy jaws bar.If i rember rightly it was dave rose who was gaurd commander.Sad to hear of the death of johnny christian the other day he was legend! RIP

Comment

Working...
        X