Announcement

Collapse

Contact details

Effective today, the contact details for the Northern Ireland Veterans' Association have changed to the following

The Secretary
57 Mortimer Street,
Derby.

DE24 8FX

Email: membership@nivets.org.uk
Web: www.nivets.org.uk
Mob: 07368 293729

NIVA Administration.
See more
See less

More of Ulsters Fineness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of Ulsters Fineness.

Pte Alistair Hassan UDR
    born in Tobermore on the 17 April 1955. He died today 01 November 1975 at the aged of 20. Duty done in lays to rest in in his town at the Tobermore Presbyterian Cemetery

Pte William Barr UDR
    He was born in Londonderry on the 07 July 1947. He died on the 01 November 1985 he was 38. he lays to rest at St Marys Church Limavady
    Co Londonderry Grave Row 32 Grave Number 317/318.

STANLEY CORRY, DETECTIVE CONSTABLE
    Killed by Irish Republican Army On 1st November 1971 Detective Constable Corry, aged 28 and a Detective Constable Russell, were examining the scene of a burglary at a boutique in Avoca Shopping Centre, Andersonstown, Belfast when a gunman entered the shop and opened fire, both officers were shot and fatally injured.

WILLIAM RUSSELL, DETECTIVE CONSTABLE
    Killed by Irish Republican Army On 1st November 1971 Detective Constable Russell, aged 31 and a Detective Constable Corry, were examining the scene of a burglary at a boutique in Avoca Shopping Centre, Andersonstown, Belfast when a gunman entered the shop and opened fire, both officers were shot and fatally injured.

Today, moreso than ever before, there are people who would prefer us to forget the evil atrocities of the past, but I have news for them ......

We Will Remember Them

Comment

lest we forget
      In memory of Sgt Anthony Stephen Butcher
      my dad my hero
      sua tela tonanti
      tree number 2995

babybio18@nivets.org.uk

Comment

We Will Remember Them

bobc...........

Comment