Announcement

Collapse

Contact details

Effective today, the contact details for the Northern Ireland Veterans' Association have changed to the following

The Secretary
57 Mortimer Street,
Derby.

DE24 8FX

Email: membership@nivets.org.uk
Web: www.nivets.org.uk
Mob: 07368 293729

NIVA Administration.
See more
See less

up date on memorial wall Armagh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up date on memorial wall Armagh

We are still working on erecting a Memorial wall in County Armagh And fingers crossed work will begin in the next 12 months all plans have been submitted to the powers to be for the final passage.
    In the mean time we have an Historian who has gone back to 1926 looking at R.U.C. murders to 2002 at the same time he has looked at all Military death's from all Regiments who served in COUNTY ARMAGH sadly the total stands at 342 and for what ?.
    The aim of us trying to erect this lasting Memorial , is here in N.I., history is being re written to make out the scum of the earth hero's and we who served our country with pride are the murder's . All over the county you will find all manner of monuments praising the scum but not the hero's who paid the ultimate price .
    We realise the task we have taken on BUT we know for sure not one politician has the guts to give us any support ,financial or other wise as we are the part of history who knows the truth but hey what do expect when all of the scum are now sitting in government telling us what hero's they were , they have learnt how to air brush history with the help of the British Government .
    My rant is now over but I WILL keep all informed on our progress , remember your comrades as we hope to here in N.I. , will never forget what you all did for us and that's coming from an ex., soldier and a very proud member of the ROYAL ULSTER CONSTABULARY ( G.C )

Don't let the bastards grind you down Scouse, stick with it mate
    “Some must be warriors, that others may live in peace. ”
    ― Mercedes Lackey

Comment

Thought the one in Kilkeel was meant to remember the Fallen of South Armagh and Down?

Comment

Keep at it Scouse. Grind them down instead of the other way round. Whether they like it or lump it, it is still part of the UK .... and the majority of the population voted it that way.
        You cannot fight a war with one hand tied behind your back.

Comment

Same as what they all said Scouse. Keep going fella.
          In memory of Private David James McCahill
          The Gloucestershire Regiment.
          In memory of Gunner William John Marks
          91st Field Regiment. The Royal Artillery.

Comment

I feel a NIVA parade coming on for those that can face a trip back across the water?
            Visit tree 49/189 @ the NMA and say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by On1on View Post
              I feel a NIVA parade coming on for those that can face a trip back across the water?
              My thoughts exactly. Bring it on.

Comment

The plan is to cover only the fallen in the County Of Armagh and those who were born in the county who were murdered on duty serving ells were, we in the RUC GC. attend the service every year in Kilkeel .

Comment

Originally posted by crazyscouse View Post
                  The plan is to cover only the fallen in the County Of Armagh and those who were born in the county who were murdered on duty serving ells were, we in the RUC GC. attend the service every year in Kilkeel .
                  Something worth talking about somewhere, sometime in September.

Comment

Working...
                  X