Announcement

Collapse

Contact details

Effective today, the contact details for the Northern Ireland Veterans' Association have changed to the following

The Secretary
57 Mortimer Street,
Derby.

DE24 8FX

Email: membership@nivets.org.uk
Web: www.nivets.org.uk
Mob: 07368 293729

NIVA Administration.
See more
See less

AWOL Soldier appears at court martial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I see it is he did his first tour and on realising he was going back for a second tour he **** his breeks and suddenly turned in to a conscientious objector as an excuse to hide the fact that he a yellow streak running down his back, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being frightened of the situation you are serving in, I have felt it myself on the streets of N.I and that was a good thing, it kept you alert, and being alert kept you and your mucker's safe, to jump on the "war is wrong" band waggon is a total disgrace. Just a pity he didn't decide to desert on his first tour whilst serving there, a bullet in his back for desertion would have been a most fitting end for him. I'm just waiting for the do gooders to produce medical evidence saying how deeply affected he was by the war, if they do I hope the military have found his kecks heavily soiled to prove he was nothing more than a chicken livered cowardly moron, who thought joining up was a good career choice as the money was decent, like a few others they want the money but don't want to have to fight to earn it. Kick him out he is a liability, you need people around you who you can trust and rely upon when the **** hits the fan, and he quite frankly he doesn't fit the bill.
    This is the best thing I have read in years. This site has got to be the best ever. It's many a year since I have heard people express themselves as well as on here.

Comment

jimmy mac
      it was on radio five live breakfast on monday not sure if it is available on i player.
      nicky campbell (he of ira descent) conducted the discussion
      wee mac

Smallest man in NATO. ascendit stilla, numquam vastate duplici

Comment

Thanks Mac, I'll have a look for it ...... I don't suppose you need me to tell you a little about Mr. Campbell's family background then

Comment

I think he's a t*** and should just be discharged. if he didn't want to do the job then all he had to do was leave

bobc.................

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Mac
            Thanks Mac, I'll have a look for it ...... I don't suppose you need me to tell you a little about Mr. Campbell's family background then
            that skeleton took him by surprise "allegedly"
            wee mac

Smallest man in NATO. ascendit stilla, numquam vastate duplici

Comment

AWOL Soldier appears at Court Martial

Great debate on this issue. Perhaps I could offer this for whoever has to write in his discharge book:-

"I can honestly recommend this man for the most menial tasks that would require the maximum supervision for which he has proven to be capable of."

Comment

Working...
              X