Announcement

Collapse

Contact details

Effective today, the contact details for the Northern Ireland Veterans' Association have changed to the following

The Secretary
57 Mortimer Street,
Derby.

DE24 8FX

Email: membership@nivets.org.uk
Web: www.nivets.org.uk
Mob: 07368 293729

NIVA Administration.
See more
See less

My Darling Boy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Mac
    Thanks Vonnie, but you really don't have to thank me. It was a simple gesture and I was happy to do it ... I just wish we didn't have to.
    Me too Jimmy, ...but I am willing to bet that if Stuart and G had ever got their heads together, they would have run rings around us just for the craic.
    In tribute to L/Cpl Graham P Lambie
    15th June 1988 Lisburn, Antrim NI

We are proud to speak your name.

'Per Ardua ad Astra'

Comment

Our thoughts are with you at this time.
      We Will Remember Them.

John and Magdalene.

Comment

I'm thinking of you both and thank you for your kind words Vonnie.

Comment

If you know me as well as some people do, you will often hear me say that each day you should try to do something that you and our loved ones will remember. It isn't always possible I know, but we should try and find the time to do it, however small that may be. These are the irreplaceable things that stay with us, and live on in us.

Give the people you love and care for, your family and friends, memories and make them good ones. As we know, life is short enough, and often cut too short.

Vonnie, Jimmy,

Thinking of you both at this difficult time.

Capt

Comment

LCPL Derek W Green RAOC, 20 single from St Helens

On the War Memorial in St Helens, my home town, the only listed casualty for NI is Derek GREEN. I was in Ballykelly when I heard the news about the bomb placed under the van in Lisburn, June 15 1988.
            Time to spare, go by air!

Comment

I was stationed at Mil Wing Musgrave park hospital untill Feb 1988, and had done the Lisburn 1/2 Marathon the year before with other staff. I know it doesn't always help Vonnie, but our thoughts are with you.
              All my very best
              John

Comment

Working...
              X