Announcement

Collapse

Contact details

Effective today, the contact details for the Northern Ireland Veterans' Association have changed to the following

The Secretary
57 Mortimer Street,
Derby.

DE24 8FX

Email: membership@nivets.org.uk
Web: www.nivets.org.uk
Mob: 07368 293729

NIVA Administration.
See more
See less

Tony Blar Blar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Blar Blar...

I Hear via the Radio that Tony Blair would be happy and prode to have his Son Serve in Iraq or Afaganistan. This i9s the Same Tony who Said we had WDM in Iraq ; the Same Tony who Rolled up his Sleves and hoodwinked a nation.

I bet he would ; That why he got him through Uni then changed the system for everyone else.

Also I think Price Harry should be allowed to Serve with him Troops ; Andrew Did in FI 1982 ; And if they did not want Harry to do this then they should never have let him join ; the boy can not win ; if he did nowt the papers would hang him. Let he fight and let him take Tony Blairs Boy with him ; I bet that would bring this to a quick finish.

Thanks

Yea right ... it's easy for Tony Blair to say that he'd be happy for his son to serve in Iraq or Afghanistan when he knows full well that his son has no intention of joining the Armed Forces.

Comment

I appreciate what they are saying that it would put members of his troop at extra risk but the lad wants to go....if his troop are happy to have him there then I say he should go and I wish him and all those serving God's Speed.

As for bLIAR's son...he'll never join up because mummy and daddy will find him a nice little job somewhere...bLIAR is full of sh1t

Comment

We're dropping Neil off at Brize Norton next Saturday. I'll be sure to give him all your best wishes for a safe tour.

He went back to Germany after Easter leave and a week later they realised he needed some embarcation leave, however, as it's too close to his flight date they have allowed him this week as local leave i.e. on camp so he's working in the MT doing admin instead! :twisted:

Speaking of his flight date, it was only booked on Wednesday this week - they said they didn't know he was going. He's been in and out like a fiddler's elbow for weeks requesting his flight date but it wasn't forthcoming. Finally the RSM got involved and gave Neil a roasting because the corporal (saving his own arse) had told him that Neil hadn't bothered to tell them he was being posted to Afghanistan. Can you believe that? It's not his job to tell them, they should bloody know, they get the emails from reords :twisted: .

With respect to the prince, he'll be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I'm in two minds about this, I fully understand that he wants to be with his men but on the other hand he will only be putting them in danger by being there ... and think what a coup it would be for the insurgents to capture the prince and hold him to ransom.

When the Staffords came back from Iraq one of the mothers was asked did she think that prince Edward should go. She replied "yes, why is he any more precious than my son." I feel the same, but on the other hand my son is only a prince to me.

Merc.
        GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND KEEP THEM SAFE

Comment

I understand you final point Mercury some times you wish to hang them but you soon forgive. We are crazy I know.

Comment

Points well made Mercs.

Please wish Neil a safe tour and Gods speed from myself and Glen

Comment

Merc's, wish Neil all the best from us. Would you not pop a NIVA pin in his pocket for us? Then he'll know that we are thinking of him when ever he looks at it.

As for Mr bLAIR - He wouldn't know what the armed forces are truely about if it was written in 20ft letters and stamped on his forehead!
              Andy
              If Harry Black can't fix it . . . . . its fcuked

And he can't fix me

Comment

Well we all know what Blair is and what he's not ! Firstly we all know that he tells PORKIES. As for him being happy for his son to serve in HMF he has a son who is old enough to do this so where is he ?
                Lastly is there anything he hasn't managed to cock up. It appears to me that HMF are in a shambles! I truly feel sorry for all those who are currently serving.
                On a personal point the emergency services have had nothing but red tape to contend with.

Tony should be well and truly ashamed. Mind you with his 4.3 million pound pension who's the fool ! ops:

Comment

The MOD will be crapping light bulbs about this. If they refuse Harry, then he might resign......Not good more the moron mandarins.
                  HOWEVER, a little bird tells me that they will tell him no, and ask him if he wants to be selfish by putting his troop in danger........And to resign under that heading will stink. So sorry, Harry mate, your rear party!!!
                  As for the biggest war criminal since uncle Adolph.......Can you imagine his son 'serving' in Iraq??? And the thoughts of his mum opening her post box gob to have a good cry...........

Sally & I send all our thoughts and wishes to Neil, Merc......May God be his top cover, and your love his driver.
                  Dave.

Comment

Working...
                  X