Announcement

Collapse

Contact details

Effective today, the contact details for the Northern Ireland Veterans' Association have changed to the following

The Secretary
57 Mortimer Street,
Derby.

DE24 8FX

Email: membership@nivets.org.uk
Web: www.nivets.org.uk
Mob: 07368 293729

NIVA Administration.
See more
See less

Still Drinking see why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Drinking see why

Hi guy
    Well still on the drink; so must have a problem "government tells me I have"
    See this link and you may just me my mate going down in a puma

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-1m8pK1Wm5U

muckit it their win not ours

Crosby let look at this film . It is full as normal full of lies and mistakes. The missiles firing ere not Sam's as some people call the Russian issued weapon. I noted that I am not in the IRA Adams was in as normal so was Martian the butcher boy. Hundreds of men took the place nar more like kids. Sorry again most peopled payed lip service to them which did more damage .
    Alll the so called heroes walking down country lanes in the south. If they had taken on the Army like the film is trying to say they would have lose. Also I see they still show the Drag Queens of Belfast with the rifle in the fire position. I wonder how much the gays of Belfast like that photo .
    See it for what it is a all of misquotes stolen ideas even the song is the Ghost riders so File 13 for that one.
    Watch it a few times and find the mistakes you find that if they had used them as the song claims we would lost 100's of Helo's.
    Keep smiling mate we as Soldiers did not lose any war in N I the sods in Goverment sat at warm tables knew that Iraq and other places were gooing to be bigger.
    Note that since the election in the south Gerry and Martian have lose a number of friends overseas. So the tide is turning slowly even the so call home of the IRA have turn the back.

Comment

Crosby, I didn't watch it all ... I didn't have to mate. We've seen all this before. Remember one very important thing ... this and other 'films' were made by the IRA when there was nobody about to challenge them. It's all propaganda and used to show them as so-called soldiers, heroes, defenders of the people, etc, etc. This is all rubbish, and the whole idea behind all of their propaganda rubbish was to recruit new terrorists. Remember, too, that all propaganda film, etc. is made at a cost, and like all propaganda material, the IRA spent a lot of money to make such nonsense. It's a bit like the old saying 'speculate to accumulate' ... in other words, they spend big money to produce their propaganda nonsense, knowing the affect it has / can have on others, and knowing also that it will draw others into their ranks, which is the main purpose of it all. This film is often 'doctored' to suit them and their particular agenda ... this isn't a true reflection of the IRA, this is utter nonsense. It's complete clap-trap, and should be seen for what it is mate ... propaganda. It simply isn't true, so try not to let it get to you. Try to stay positive, and one way not to let this happen is to not even give them the satisfaction of looking at their egotistical, propaganda rubbish.

Comment

film

They did NOT show that bit where they blew up the cinema in Dublin in '71, Sorry to keep harping on about that but it is something WE should be using to show those b's in thier true colours. :x :x
        Spanners do it with their tools.

Comment

well one thing is for sure that was NOT put together by their friends in hollywood. as has been said before it is a lot of bullsballs.

Crosby , take the advice of your mates and treat it for what it is SH*TE.
          A-mechs have BIGGER TOOLS

Comment

close this one

yep ; watched in the brightness off day and yep it bo%$$&ks Thanks guy I really need to stop the Wine. Close this one please.

Comment

Working...
            X