Announcement

Collapse

Contact details

Effective today, the contact details for the Northern Ireland Veterans' Association have changed to the following

The Secretary
57 Mortimer Street,
Derby.

DE24 8FX

Email: membership@nivets.org.uk
Web: www.nivets.org.uk
Mob: 07368 293729

NIVA Administration.
See more
See less

Alex Lewis & Jaaon Winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Lewis & Jaaon Winter

In loving memory of Alex Lewis & Jason Winter 1st Bn The Light Infantry, 20.08.1988.

Never forgotten.

We Will Remember

Comment

We will remember them

Comment

Always in our thoughts.

Comment

memories

Along with the other five, not forgotten.
          "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist.”
          Salman Rushdie

Comment

I've visited Alex's grave today and spent some time arranging old and new flowers. I had hoped that someone from his family may have turned up but no one did and it doesn't look like anyone has for a long time. I'm glad I defied medical advice and visited him, it was the right thing to do.

Comment

Nice one Tommo, family remember in different way's, maybe they get together at home to remember or just have their own private thoughts, however Alex is never forgoten again this site and people like you have made sure of that.

Comment

Lest We Forget

Comment

Originally posted by Brownie
                  Nice one Tommo, family remember in different way's, maybe they get together at home to remember or just have their own private thoughts, however Alex is never forgoten again this site and people like you have made sure of that.
                  You're absolutely right Brownie, I was chastising myself not Alex's family for not visiting for a few years, however, the last couple of Anniversaries I have been 'over the water' so I more likely than not have missed them while they have visited.

Comment

Nice one Tommo.

We will remember them.

RIP

Comment

Rest easy Riflemen. Swift and Bold.

Comment

Working...
                      X